Our physician led cardiac rehabilitation program is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite their diagnoses and physical limitations.
Under the medical direction of Drs. Christopher Droogan and Steven Domsky of Mainline Health Cardiology, our highly trained staff assists individuals suffering from challenging or life-threatening heart conditions, those who may be recovering from a cardiac event or surgical procedure and those who are at risk for cardiovascular disease.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists
- 24/7 Cardiac Monitoring as deemed appropriate
- 24/7 Skilled Nursing Supervision by Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Trained & Certified Nursing Staff
- 7 Day Per Week Therapy Services as ordered
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory & Radiology Services
- Cardiac Diet & Education as overseen by Registered Dietitian
- Multidisciplinary Approach to Care & Rehabilitation Services
- Personalized Treatment Plan
- On-Site Availability to Nurse Practitioner
- Comprehensive Education/Training for Patients & Family Members
- Case Management & Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Our multidisciplinary team work together to improve each patient’s overall cardiovascular health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.